2006 Foals
Promised Land Farm
2006 Foals...
*About Us
*Sales List
WOW! ANOTHER incredible
GOLDEN foal crop!
Foaled 4-8-06
Call now to be added to our waiting list!
To see more of the mare and her last foal, click on her photo!
We would like to encourage people to take the exciting leap into colorful Morgans by offering them an easy and affordable opportunity. We did all the work getting the mares in foal and will handle all the expenses and handling of the foal until it leaves the farm. All you have to do is take your pick of these beautiful, well bred babes and sit back and wait for the phone call that your baby has arrived!

All of the mares are incredible producers, whose foals are correct, trainable, beautiful individuals with talent and athletic ability who can easily excel in the show ring, breeding shed or as your family's best friend.


DUE 3-07 PALOMINO FOAL (SFG Infinity And Beyond x Trinity Glory) Chestnut, 15 hands, 2 socks. This is Glory's second foal for us. The last daughter of Dee Cee Mr Trophy, out of the last daughter of Chaffin's Glory Bee, she is a 3/4 sister to multi World Champion Morgana Westwood, and carries several crosses back to the Pineland farm horses. These lines are known for their natural ability and fabulous hocks! Her foals have been very successful show horses, including a daughter that was Jr Exhibitor Park Saddle Champion at the Gold Cup in 04! Her '05 full sibling SOLD in utero! This one will be retained if a FILLY. Colt only FOR SALE.

DUE 3-07 BUCKSKIN (SFG Infinity And Beyond x Immortal Blessing) Bay, 15 hands, sock. This will be Blessing's fifth foal, ALL have been buckskin. Her sire is Immortal Command, and her dam carries the blood of Whit Akers Sensation, Trophy and more. This foal will be a forth gereration of our breeding program and a maternal sibling to PL Chosen For Glory, PL Bless Your Heart and full sibling to PL From Here To Eternity, all of whom sold by their first birthday for $5000-12,000 each! This one will be retained if its a filly! Colt only FOR SALE.

DUE 3-07 (Valley Ridge Vindication x Triagn Wild Waters) This is a BLACK to BLACK breeding with a 75% chance of a black foal, 25% chance of that black foal being homozygous for BLACK. Trebles Willy Wild, Stoneholm Taliesin, Troutbrook Playboy, Beamington, UVM Flash and more on this foals papers. It is guaranteed to be beautiful, refined, elegant and intellegent.

We will update this list as mares are pronounced IN FOAL.

And some info on the sires of these fabulous foals…


This magnificent young 15.2 hand cremello stallion has sired twenty four foals that are beautiful, talented, athletic, extremely intelligent & easily trained, with pretty heads and elegant necks, set on lovely shoulders with wonderful hips & gorgeous golden coats. "Buzz's" foals will excel in many divisions, English, hunter & western pleasure, jumping & carriage, with many already winners and Grand Champions in hand! With his eldest foals two in 2006, several of them will be hitting the show ring in the performance division! One in pleasure driving and one in carriage driving and sport in hand classes. We feel he is destined to become one of the breeds most prolific sires of show quality colorfuls. His breeding includes Don Again Of Hanover, Kenebec King, Desert Sands, Funquest Echo Hawk, Kaki Bon & Torchfire. Whether you are looking for a palomino or buckskin for show or a golden best friend, Buzz will make your dreams a reality as he takes the future of color to "Infinity And Beyond!" He stands at stud for $1200.

IN UTERO 2007 FOALS PRICES UNTIL they are born!

Prices are subject to change on any foal listed if a deposit has not been made before it's birth! This is an excellent opportunity to obtain one of the most incredible colorful foals born this season, at a very reasonable price. ALL foals will be taught to lead, clip, model and be handled daily, with all normal farrier, deworming and foal vaccines also included! ALL foals will be registered with AMHA at the breeders expense.

A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to "hold" the foal and it's price. You may be interested in a particular foal, or may want to be notified as each foal is born. It is your choice. After the foal has been born healthy, confirmed by the veterinarian and an IgG level has been done, your first payment of half of the remaining balance is due within 2 weeks. The balance is then due in full before the foal's 3-month birthday. The foal will be weaned between 3 and 4 ½ months of age, to best be determined by the breeders, and the foal will be boarded at PLF free of charge for up to one month after weaning. It will be the buyer's responsibility to obtain transportation for said foal at that time.

Please contact us about any of the foals listed above to GUARANTEE you have first choice of the colorful Morgan of your dreams!

Join us as we "Color Your World, One Morgan At A Time!"
Hope Grove Just Dynamorous x SFG Infinity And Beyond
Trinity Glory x SFG Infinity And Beyond
Flaire For Love x SFG Infinity And Beyond
Immortal Blessing x SFG Infinity And Beyond
Boxford Constance x SFG Infinity And Beyond
PLEASE note that once the foal hits the ground, a minimum of
$500 will be added to the sale price, so to GUARANTEE the above price. CONTACT US NOW!
NO LONGER for sale
Goldquest Buttercup Babe x Sail On Command
Some of our 2007 FOAL CROP can be SOLD IN UTERO!

CLICK here to go to our 2007 FOALS PAGE!
CLICK here to see the list of
for 2007!